Summer is halfway done but I’m still trying to beat the heat the best way I can. I’ve always loved the summer. I get to spend days outside with my kids, enjoy the sunshine, and lay by the pool. I often find myself reaching for cold tea which is why I teamed up with Teas’ Tea to share my daily summer essentials that get me through these humid and hot summer days.
- Tea – As some of you may have noticed from my Instagram Stories, I’m a huge coffee drinker. Recently, with the heat, I’ve been switching out my morning coffee for cold tea. I start the day with Teas’ Tea Unsweetened Green Tea. I get the caffeine I’m used to with added benefits such as antioxidants, vitamins, and extra metabolism boost that green tea offers. I also drink the Organic Jasmine Green Tea Robust for a crisp and refreshing pick me up while I’m working at the office during the day. Teas’ Tea offers several other delicious flavors made simply without any of the extra ingredients or additives. You get powerful antioxidants with no added sweetener! I always try to avoid sugary drinks when I can.
- Sunglasses – First of all, I never leave the house without a pair of sunglasses. Not only because I’m a new mom (and let’s be honest most days I’m not putting on a full face of makeup) but a great pair of sunnies instantly helps me feel put together and stylish.
- Hat – On top of sunscreen, a hat helps keep my skin safe from the summer’s brutal sun. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized it’s more important than ever that I take care of my skin and that means keeping it out of the sun. It doesn’t hurt to have a great hat for those extra humid days when you need something to cover up your hair too.
- Facetime – LS has been gone for 2 weeks now and I’m so grateful that we have FaceTime so I can call her up and see her sweet face whenever I’m missing her. She’s having the time of her life in Montreal and is enjoying every minute of summer camp.
- Cute Skirts – I shared some of my favorite Summer skirts with you guys a few weeks ago on stories and this particular skirt is on heavy rotation. It’s far too hot for denim or any other type of pants so having a versatile skirt that you can dress up or down is a summer essential.
What are the essentials that you can’t live without this summer? Leave them in the comments below and be sure to check out Teas’ Tea full range of delicious, refreshing, and all-natural teas to keep you cool this summer.
Photography by George Elder
*Today’s post is sponsored by Teas’ Tea but all statements and opinions are 100% of my own.