14 May Cheerios Frozen Banana Pops
Looking for a healthy kid friendly snack? We have you covered! LS loves these frozen banana pops. Honestly, I can make bananas about 10 different ways since Scout thinks she’s a monkey (no more monkey’s jumping on the bed).
This recipe is so easy that I let LS make them. I must admit, they don’t look pretty when she prepares them but they still taste great:)
Prep Time: 10 Min
Start to Finish: 1 Hr 10 Min
Makes: 8 servings
- 4 firm ripe bananas
- 8 flat wooden sticks with round ends
- 1 container (6 oz) Thick & Creamy yogurt (any flavor)
- 3 cups Cheerios cereal
- Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper. Peel bananas; cut bananas crosswise in half. Insert wooden stick into cut end of each banana.
- Roll bananas in yogurt, then in cereal to coat. Place on cookie sheet. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- Wrap each banana in plastic wrap or foil. Store in freezer.
That’s it! I told you, pretty simple:) Let us know what you think;)
LS and Mom