24 Sep 5 Lipstick Colors For Fall
People tend to gravitate towards darker colors in the fall and ditch those gorgeous bright tones they once wore in the warmer months. There’s no question that we will want to transition into dark berry colors – but we don’t have to! The fall 2015 runways offered an assortment of colors from vibrant pinks to earthy tones.
I puckered up and put a few of my selections to the test. I have to admit, I went over board on the pink hues but I couldn’t help myself. Here is a break down of lipstick choices that you might want to get your hands on this fall.
- M.A.C: Candy Yum-Yum This color was a huge hit this summer and I’m so excited to wear it into fall. Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips!
2. Bobbi Brown: Blazin Red is a lightweight formula that combines red pigments with an orange undertone. It’s a non-drying formula keeping lips moisturized.
3. Bite: This brand delivers super antioxidant resveratrol, which fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits. Each lipstick contains the amount of resveratrol found in five glasses of red wine! It’s free from sulfates and Parabens. This is one of my favorite brands on the market right now. I’m wearing lumunious cream purple which is sold out but try Magenta Violet
4. Givenchy: The Le Rouge, vibrant fuchisa was in heavy rotation this summer. I used it so much that I had to purchase an extra one! The vibrant hue delivers intense colors with semimatte finish. The outter case screams “couture” as it’s the first of its kind to be wrapped in real leather – can you say ooh la la!
5. Sephora: I’m a fan of the Sephora brand because it’s inexpensive and they offer an array of products. This particular pigment is intense and can come off chalky on some skin tones. However, I personally like the chalk look when I’m going for a dramatic pop of color. I’m wearing SR31 miss or madam
Photography by Lydia Hudgens
Hope you get inspired to try some of these colors for fall!