13 Nov Get Your Twist On With The Conair Quick Twist
Having extremely curly hair has its up’s and downs. Sometimes it’s perfect and other times it resembles a bird’s nest so we partnered up with Conair to show you how to obtain the perfect no heat, smooth curls using the Conair Quick Twist! We love the Quick Twist because it has a dual use: perfecting her curls and creating a cute, twisted style. It’s so easy to use that even Scout can create twisted styles on her own, plus, each Quick Twist comes with fun assorted accessories to complement her look. Today I want to show you an ideal hairstyle to control bed head hair and wake up with the perfect do.
- Start with wet washed hair. Part small to medium size sections in the hair and add your favorite hair serum ( I use coconut oil). Comb through to remove any tangles and divide each section in half. Pull tight and place each half of hair into the Conair Quick twist clasps, hold button upward to begin twisting, release the button once each section is fully twisted!
- To join twists, begin twirling the Quick Twist tool in the direction of the arrow until you have reached the bottom of the hair. On Scout’s hair, each twist can remain twisted on its own, but you can also secure the bottom with an elastic (make sure you curl the ends so you do not have elastic marks in the hair the next morning)
- Once you have twisted the entire head, you can send your kiddie to bed and allow to dry over night.
- The next morning, once the hair is dry, begin separating the hair strands of each twist. Fluff the hair outward or turn head upside down and use a hair pick.
- Once you have fluffed out the hair, you may style as desired. I twisted two sections of the hair to create a crown twist at the top of the head and pulled her hair into a high ponytail. The possibilities are endless!
Have you tried the Conair Quick Twist? If so, share your favorite style with @Conair #QuickTwist
LS and Sai