Before becoming a parent I never realized how much of a social life my kid would end up having. I find myself going on several playdates which can be hard if you don’t connect with the other parent. I’ve been fortunate enough to meet some pretty awesome mamas such as Brooke from Somewhere Lately. When we meet we instantly connected and so did our kids! It was a match as if we were on a tinder date for moms.
We teamed up with H&M to showcase our playdate style and dish a little about our personalities and budding friendship. Of course if we missed any other questions then feel free to drop a note below so we can answer it! Take a look at some of our spring picks below.
Let the quiz begin…..
1) What do you love most about your friend?
Her easygoing spirit, and that she’s down for anything.
2) What do you think she appreciates most about you?
My honesty, sense of humor, and spontaneity.
3) Her favorite thing about you is?
My fun-loving attitude.
4) Best memory of you and your kids together?
Riding the carousel in DUMBO – we (the moms) were getting motion sickness while the girls were having a blast.
5) How are you parenting styles different?
I’m more laid back and she is more strict.
6) Best piece of parenting advice she’s given you?
Prepare your child for the path, not the path for you child (she didn’t make this up though, don’t let her fool you).
7) How would she describe herself in three words?
Fun, loyal, and easygoing.
8) How does she react to her kids tantrums?
9) Name her favorite tv show? Favorite guilty pleasure tv show?
Scandal, I think. Guilty pleasure TV shows are the Housewives series, and Total Divas (that’s embarrassing).
10) Funniest thing she’s ever done?
Walking into a crowded restaurant, she walked right into the glass door thinking it was open.
11) If you spend a date together with your kids, what would she want to do most?
Brunch, shopping, and a park date.
12) If your friend could take a trip anywhere in the world, where would it be?
13) Most perfect day for your friend “sans kids”?
Probably a spa day in the city – nothing better than relaxing without having to worry about what the kids are doing!
14) What’s a guilty pleasure that she wouldn’t want to admit?
Requesting the best table in a restaurant every time she makes a reservation…but hey, if you don’t ask, you won’t receive!
15.) If your friend could have one wish what would it be?
To live forever in a happy world!
16.) Who is your friend’s style icon?
I think she draws inspiration from a lot of different places, but if she had one style icon it would probably be Monica Rose (celebrity stylist).
17.) If she could be anyone for a day who would it be?
Her husband just to see how fantastic it is being married to her…just kidding, she’s happy being herself!
Photography by Lydia Hudgens
Get The H&M Look
Visit Somewhere Lately to find out what they’re wearing.