It’s no secret that technology plays a huge role in our daily lives – everything from food delivery to taxis can be ordered on demand from the palm of your hand. I’m always on the look out for the latest apps that can make life as a busy new mom of two easier. Today, I wanted to share with you guys the 5 apps that I can’t live without.
- Planoly – The best app for planning all of my Instagram posts ahead of time and my feed looking consistent so posting is as easy breezy.
- Hello Sitter – This app for on-demand babysitters is a lifesaver. As a busy working mom sometimes you need a last minute set of trusted hands to watch your little one and Hello Sitter always delivers.
- Five Minute Journal – I whole-heartedly believe in the power of attraction and this app gets my day started on the right track with a positive focus and attention on gratitude.
- Calm – With guided meditations ranging from 3 to 25 minutes, there’s no excuse for me not to take the time to be more mindful and develop a daily meditation practice.
- Juno – It seems like there’s a new ride-sharing app launching in NYC every other week and Juno is the latest to hit the market. Similar to Uber but offering lower fares and higher vetting of drivers, I prefer taking this ride where possible.
Hope some of these apps can work for you as well!